Retrenched

over 4 years ago

I was retrenched recently and missed a “Golden Opportunity” with a global leader. I am not bitter but I could do with happy news…Do you see a career break through

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

I’m Online Please Come and Lets talk.

I will be happy to help you.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

You come up in the cards like the Knight of Pentacles, fully trained, fully eager to do the work of your life calling. Yet the horse you ride on is not going anywhere presently. Its four hooves are all firmly planted on the ground. You’re just suited up, sitting there, and waiting for the call to spur that horse into action.

I would love to give you a past, present and future reading. Contact me anytime!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello come to me for detail reading

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

I pulled for you the Page of Cups and although he is a Messenger of Love, he also speaks of new opportunities that will improve your home life. You are asked to try to not feel overwhelmed and rushed and these new opportunities will present themselves to you. I am shown the 4th week of July for receiving any solid outcomes. Try to release what has happened, because i sense these energies are setting you backk from progressing quicker that an outcome coul be.

over 4 years ago

Thank you All, Christine and SunTiger I appreciate the “energy”

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

You are always welcome