Weekend date?

over 4 years ago

I want to ask S.W for a weekend date or a holiday together. I know he likes me, but I want us to be in a relationship. If I ask him to go away with me at some point, or me come to him, what will he say? How should I ask him? Does he want to commit to me in the future?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit about asking this person and see if he will go away with you , and will it be a future in romance and relationship and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

I am sorry, but when I tune into his energy, he is not exhibiting energy of an interest in a relationship, but his energy is at a friendship level. I would advise that there would not be a relationship, as in anything outside of sexual. We can discuss any trips he would take with you in a Private Session, please. I am online now… May Peace & Blessings Be Upon You.

over 4 years ago

hmmm. maybe, but why does he then say that he wishes I was there, and talk about how it would be if we were married and how our future could be… men are odd. we do live an ocean apart.