Guy in my mind and dreams

over 4 years ago
nataliia didn't upload a photo

nataliia

1 post

Hello! Can’t forget a charismatic guy Peter (21.08.1997), his energy. We haven’t seen each other for about 2 years, but will meet up in September. Will I have a romance with him? Thank you

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME I AM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL

over 4 years ago

Hi there! I’d be happy to help you with this and see what’s in the stars for you and Peter. :) Please check my profile and client feedback and give me a call!

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit an see if you and You and him will have romance an more .I have specials today. Live chat .Blessings

over 4 years ago

Hello there and welcome and thank you for your question today as I can see in the cards as I read on I can see that he is very attracted to you and here’s hoping for the same things that you are please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online Line.