Friends or More ?

over 4 years ago
undchick2020 didn't upload a photo

undchick2020

2 posts

Hi everyone, I am female, Dec. 4 92 and I was wondering if D Jan. 5 88 wants to be just friends or more than friends ? Especially since his dad is really sick and is getting worse, I told him I was going to back off more but he didn’t say anything so I’m guessing he agrees.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR A READING .

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me know for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

he wants more but when you told him that you were backing off he felt as if you wanted to do that cuz you dont want him call me i have more i need to tell you

over 4 years ago

Hello, I will look into spirit now and give you full insight and details on this person and what will be next for you and him in he future .or not . I will give you the truth . on line now -I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I am online!! would love to give you all the details on what I see for you xoxo ariel

over 4 years ago
empathmarie didn't upload a photo

Psychic Maya (empathmarie)

4 posts

hey I’m online! if you looking for advice or closure give me a call don’t forget to check out my speacials for great deals on readings ;)

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future.