Help

over 4 years ago
princess34 didn't upload a photo

princess34

8 posts

Hi if I separate from husband juan f, will we return? My name p

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and change and much more. I will give you the truth. On line now . I can help you right away I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago

online come chat

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL! YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST ,NOW TRY THE BEST! ASK ABOUT MY MAY SPECIALS WHEN CALLING .

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards