Desperate for truthful answers

over 4 years ago
pink_sugar didn't upload a photo

pink_sugar

11 posts

Has my husband had any sexual interactions with any other female? I have no way of ever knowing because he works away only comes home with suitcases of clean clothes, has no social media accounts, I have no access to his phone bills or bank statements. We have four children & I can’t allow him back home until I know for certain if he has or hasn’t. If anyone can connect and give thorough details I’d be happy to enter chat to find out any specific details. Thank you in advance.

over 4 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am online now and would be happy to look into this for you.

over 4 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

call me your husband has things that he does not want you to know about i will give you this information just call me for the truth

over 4 years ago
tristanv didn't upload a photo

Tristan Valentine (tristanv)

8 posts

Relationship and love, and especially cheating is what i specialize in because i can pick up quickly with these issues, I would love to read for you because scrolling through I instantly picked up something from you. i only answer truthfully and it may be something that you don’t want to hear but it is the truth..

over 4 years ago

Do you have an iPhone? See if he will share location indefinitely and you can do the same with him. it is good to know anyway if your partner is okay.

this is not a solve all, but this certainly will show you a bit more of whats going on. —when it comes to trusting him, its likely your intuition is alerting you that something is going on.

We can take a closer look using cards and charting to see what is going on.

bless. rain.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let look into spirit and see what your husband is up to and give you the truth and much more , where he don’t, want you to know. On line -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.