I have been told he was suppose to..

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

I Heard from psychic last month that the guy I like was suppose to contact me today like specifically and the guy I like name Steve so memo is that I been waiting all day long looking at my phone no text messages no nothing, I haven’t heard from him

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

his birthdate June 3, 2000 mine is April 19, 1999

over 4 years ago
milamagdalene's photo

Mila Varushka (milamagdalene)

30 posts

Every reader interprets things differently and things can change from time to time. In my personal practice, I find it very hard to give specifics when it comes to timeframes because anything can change at any moment and things can be interpreted in so many different ways! If you would like an intuitive tarot reading based on your compatibility and if things seem likely to work between the two of you, contact me and we can do a reading that may give a little more helpful/realistic insight.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will purpose to you , or not . things change in a person thoughts and feelings and much more . I will give you the truth through spirit. Live chat -I have specials . Blessings .

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

call me im seeing something alterd your and his distiny and this is the reason you and him did not make contact i have more information for you