Angry

over 5 years ago

I am always angry. I try my best to live my best life and 1 little thing sets me off. Primarily my children. I have little to no balance in my life. The only thing that keeps me grounded is when im alone. Why am i so angry? Why is there no balance in my life? I just want to be happy. Every aspect of my life effects the other. 1 area of my life could be great and then the next is crap. Can someone please tel me why?

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Meditate. Thus, balance all things.

over 5 years ago

Atesha, i do. I think i need something more stronger

over 5 years ago
love_psychic_hannah's photo

⭐️HANNAH PSYCHIC ELITE ... (love_psychic_hannah)

2 posts

Have you tired affermations?

Are use them myself and with/for my clients with amazing results!

I would highly recommend them :)

over 5 years ago

Hello my friend. I feel that you are so angry because you have had tramatic experiences in your life. Life goes in one big circle. The bad times are supposed to teach us lessons. The good times remind us bad times are temporary. The fact your especially angry around your child suggests to me your anger are from events in your childhood that have yet to be delt with. Your stuck right now from seeing the light to happiness. The Hermit reversed (9) is saying you are close to the end of the tunnel. Bring to light unresolved issues from your past and make a conscience effort to either forgive or bury them. The wheel of fortune reversed (10) is also saying the darkness in your life has been around longer than should have. The number 10 signifies completion. You are about to see the light in your life again. You have the passion and desire to change. If not you would not have asked for help. You must make conscience efforts to be bold and confront the pain and anger of your past. The King of wands is telling you. You carry your own fate in your hands. Because of your strength as a lion, you are able to heal quickly. There are people around you mainly one or more men that are supportive and think highly of you. One suggestion to release this anger is to conduct a ritual to bury issues. Acknowledge, release it so its not your burden anymore, bury it. To close ritual you can do a spiritual cleanse. You are not alone sister. I wish you the best.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️