Will my ex boyfriend come back ?

over 5 years ago
paulina012 didn't upload a photo

paulina012

2 posts

We broke up on the 22 of last month and things haven’t been good between us at all. We had our last phone call like two days ago and he told me he didn’t see us being friends anymore and that we shouldn’t talk. I’m the one that made a mistake in the relationship and i hurt him real bad. I was wondering if he’ll come back into life any time soon? My birthday is July 13, 1999 and his is July 9, 1997. Should I keep trying to contact him ? Or should I leave him alone for good? I still care about him and want him to be okay.

over 5 years ago
paulina012 didn't upload a photo

paulina012

2 posts

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight from spirit around this person and what not to do , and when he will contact you . I see a lot through spirit . I have specials , On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovereadercrystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Crystal (lovereadercrystal)

7 posts

Hi Sweetie, I just read your post, and its seems you two have come to a cross in the road-that can be fixed to help him overcome his pain and move forward in a halthy relationship with you..I would love to do a more detailed reading and hope to hear from you soon.. XoXo

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today for more insight n this.

over 5 years ago

By now, I know that you two have already spoken again.

Its important to find the right words and then give him the time – because he is quite hurt and still not sure about letting you back into his life, as he is also upset and angry and wanting to see you suffer a little for what happened, its important not to hide that this is bothering you but also not to push your needs and be understanding of his at this time..

please give me a call dear we will break it down.

xx

tgo

over 5 years ago
patr didn't upload a photo

patr

1 post

Will me and my ex get back together

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT TO YOUR SITUATION.