him

over 5 years ago

He is my twin flame/karmic partner. But he is married. Why is he married with another woman? Why i cant be with him? Why i love him so much? Whats the lesson? What i must understand? What God wants me to learn from it? Why God send him to my life?

over 5 years ago
transcendenttarot's photo

Transcendent Tarot by Shannon (transcendenttarot)

2 posts

I can tell you’re really hurting right now and I’m so sorry for that. I’d love to help.

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

you’re the “other woman” in an affair. best to get some counseling as soon as possible. things can get pretty bad if things don’t go your way. good luck.

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what changes and what is ahead , I see you have a lot of hurt right now . But I will give you the truth , to wait or move forward . what the spirit show . On line now -Live chat – I have specials Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS NO DOUBT. SO IF YOU WANT ANSWERS CALL ME TODAY AND I WILL TUNE INTO YOUR ENERGY TO LET YOU KNOW! I HAVE ALL THROUGH THE END OF FEB SPRCIALS GOING ON BUT THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER.

over 5 years ago

A situation like this cant be resolved in a few words.

Its important that we actually go back to the beginning and get you a fresh look on the partnership here between this gentleman and you to determine its purpose

Please call me with your names and bdays and I will tell you what I have come to understand and know from the dynamic the two of you share,

and the best way to find your strength in this as well as to see, if indeed your twin flame is him and what is needed to reach balance.