Confused

over 5 years ago
beautiful1127 didn't upload a photo

beautiful1127

15 posts

So I’ve asked about a person and been told many times he’s my “Twin Flame” obviously he’s been really hot and cold towards me and there’s this one girl that everyone is saying is around him but he’s only interested in me etc etc I just need the honest truth I have a child and this is taking away so much of my time and energy if he wants to be with her and if anyone is picking up on that please just let me know , I have been very kind and patient.

over 5 years ago
transcendenttarot's photo

Transcendent Tarot by Shannon (transcendenttarot)

2 posts

Twin Flame relationships can be incredibly complicated.

Unfortunately what you’re going through is common. There’s a “runner/chaser” aspect to them; essentially, when you chase after him, he runs, and vice versa.

Globally, male Twin Flames are going through this growing up/awakening process right now, which is why things are especially difficult.

You definitely need a break. It’s only through taking care of yourself and your child first that he will come to realize how special you are.

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his true thoughts and feelings and if he is capable of what you want. I will give you the truth and much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

If you are to remove the concept, of the twin flame and look at the condition of the relationship currently as a whole, how would you say it has helped you develop and grow? and if the answer is its holding you back then you have to keep in mind that no connection, twin soul or not twin soul is meant to do that – we are meant to evolve and grow AS A SOULPAIR

Now, when it comes to twinflames, also keep in mind, what one twin does, it affects theothers lives as the belief behind it is that the twin souls are two separate manifestations of one being in different bodies- quite literally ‘the other half’—theres a lot of false truths around the whole twin flame thing, so be careful not to use it as an excuse for behavior that no one would otherwise tolerate.

xo love and light,

keep in mind to trust your gut and your heart- and if youd like to take a look at the connection between you two using your charts we can definitely do that and confirm if there is a series of past lives, and if you do indeed contribute those traits.

xx