Have I been crossed?

over 5 years ago

I want to know if someone has crossed me or jinxed me. Particularly in my personal life. I’ve been told before I have negative or dark clouds around me, I’m sure everyone has some form of them but can anyone pick up on me being crossed or jinxed

over 5 years ago

Hello Jess,

I would be more than happy to look deeply into your situation and life to find out what is going on.

Connect with me in live chat.

I’m looking forward to chatting with you,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Yes there is an energy that is lurking around you, and yes everyone does have some form of dark energy theyre own demons but sometimes these dark energys can be a bit more than difficult to shake off I can help clear what it is that is blocking you just call or message me for details on this situations I look forward to speaking with you

over 5 years ago

It will be simple to take care of, one you get past the original fears and take hold of your destiny.

just give me a call.

love and light

TGO

over 5 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

hi i would be happy to look in to that for you its possible that you have some form of blockage and yes everyone picks up a lil negativity now and then some stronger then others and some times it just passes on it own and some times you need to free your self from it give me a call and i will help you to figure out what it is and weather it will or not or weather its something you need to worry about you may just be on the wrong path a few small changes may free you from this negative cycle

over 5 years ago

I do not see spell in your against what I see is an energy stagnation around you product of envy and negative desires as well as doubts fears and internal insecurities, you should be able to eliminate all the frustrations and remove weight from the backpack that loads, I wait for you for a personalized consultation where I can give you a guide on how to clean your energies out of stagnation and remove the bad stalking. many blessings I hope Daniela

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess Wynn,

...Like Expert Daniela said. Then I would add that you are obviously having relationship troubles with your POI.

(You know you are able to unjinx yourself. You will be fine.)

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

well its good to know that i dont have a spell casted against me,and i do have some fears and doubts that are holding me back. and miss SunTiger i will be doing me unjinxing every soon. Ill be in touch miss Daniela.