He's been distant

over 5 years ago

I kinda got upset with him and he said I wanted everything so fast, and he wanted me bad but couldn’t give me everything right now because I wanted it so fast. I haven’t heard from him since December. Everyone says he will return once he sorts out his issues that’s going on around him but I just dont know.

I’ve been told his ex wife and another lady has put black magic on him. Not sure if that’s true or not.

What I’m to do? I love him and know he loves me too

over 5 years ago

come chat w me and we can look into this together

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me look in to spirit and see what is ahead for you and him . I see a lot going on there , I have specials . No sugar coating . I give you the truth what spirit show around him right now and for the future with you . if he will contact you again . Blessings

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hi dear I am picking up on your spirit and would love to give you a reading please contact me thru message or call blessings!

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come call me today for a specialized full life reading I can tell you where you were , where you are and where your going, if you cannot reach me by phone here on bitwine leave me a message and make an appt to have a reading with me.

over 5 years ago

I can help! Give me a call