Everything is going wrong

over 5 years ago

So the past couple days my s.o and I have been fighting and he says he’s leaving. I feel like the only reason he’s around anyways is cause of the baby. He spends all day and night on his phone talking to other women and then acts like he has no idea why I’m mad! Should I just give up on him? Is he really gonna leave? Thanks everyone in advance I really have nobody I can vent to about it

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ciera,

I understand you have a baby with him but if it were me, I would not tolerate that type of behavior. I’d be doing everything in my power to get back on stable footage myself, financially.

Whatever it takes for you to squirrel away money so you can strike out on your own would be a smart maneuver. He is unreliable and you know it. So plan for the worst case scenario so you don’t get left out in the cold.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Thanks that’s how I’ve been feeling. I feel like it’s all a game to him just so he has ties with me because he laughs about it

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ciera,

What you need to do is not easy. Follow your own intuition though. You’ll be much better off when you do. Your baby and you both deserve to have a nicer future.

Nobody deserves to be treated the way you are. Enduring disrespect and mistreatement is no way to live.

Much light and support to you.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and if he is really going to leave . I see a lot through spirit . I have specials today . Come in and let me help you through spirit and much more . Blessings

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

yes ciera, I Do agree with suntiger but I can feel your vibrations and he has caused so many issues and blockages please feel free to give me a call or message me for further details, Blessings…Silvana

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your

over 5 years ago

Hi Ciera,

You are the only one who can make the decision to continue to live in a toxic relationship or not.

Staying together because you have children together usually ends up harming the kids more in the long run, as shown through history.

Instead of asking if he is really leaving, have you thought about asking yourself “Do I really want to live like this and do I want my child(ren) growing up seeing and learning that dysfunctional families are normal?”

What you are describing is domestic abuse. Not everyone understands when they are in an abusive relationship. Some believe that just because there is no physical harm that there isn’t abuse. The non physical abuse is the worst. It stays with you forever.

Here is a resource for you www thehotline org/ is-this-abuse/abuse-defined/

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️