I NEED A JOB

over 5 years ago

I lost my job of 14 yrs about a month ago and I have been searching for a new one. Is there any psychic out there that can tell me how much longer and any details about my new job? I want to know salary and if its any of the ones I applied to or will something else come up. Please let me know if you can help me and we can do a reading.

Thanks!!!

Tammy

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing that you will actually start to work again at the end of this month and it will be a better paying job it will be something that your not familier with yet , im on line and yes it will be something that you have applied for .

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your