2019 Predictions

over 5 years ago

What does 2019 have in store for me? Seeking all insight especially around career and love.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Rukshana,

Looks like you really like to travel (and want to).

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi SunTiger,

Yes, I would love the opportunity to travel. Haven’t done much of that! :)

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

2019 is a very lucky year for you but Im picking up a lot of energy’s trying to block you from your happiness and success

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, * Let’s have Chat* and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

41 posts

I have a full lifereading for 55 no time limit that can give you good clairity and insight regarding this topic

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hi there sun tiger Im picking up on a lot of vibrations thru your energy and I can see that there is a lot of new changes coming your way, I hope your ready for change and movement if youd like to know more feel free to call or message me! BLESSINGS

over 5 years ago

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your