Low vibration

over 5 years ago
muffy didn't upload a photo

muffy

2 posts

Can your own low vibration influence the readings result? I mean when first you were told that a person loves you and comes towards you and a week later it is, there is no future. Or is it just the persons free will to change his mind?

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

It can be one, the other or both.

Our energy greatly influences any given situation, and this is especially true about love interests and persons we are desiring to attract. Keeping ur energy light, positive and worry free in dating situations is the best way to yield positive results with another. Also will add that it’s good to have no expectations of a given situation or love interest until things get way more serious, regardless of what a reading might tell you. Being accepting and grateful for any outcome is key in showing universe that you are truly ready for the RIGHT person to come along into your life. If the person is right for you, they will stay around. If not than be accepting of this, and know that universe has someone better down the road lined up for ya. Trying to control this process and holding expectations shows universe that possibly more self work needs to be done before the right person can be brought into your life.

Free will can also be a factor as well, this is very true. When a reader reads a situation like this, we are reading the circumstance, intention and energy at the time the customer is coming for the reading. Sometimes things can change altho i would say this is a rarity, generally speaking.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well, the the person were talking about has the right to actually change his own destiny it actually goes by there feelings they are the ones that choose which way they feel they wanna go and yes confusing will come in because the person is confused so yes .im on line .

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead of a change or not around the person . I read the person thoughts around them and the situation and much more . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hey girl – yes I just wrote an article about this a while back—

its important to go into a read feeling ‘clear’ of preconceived ideas or notions on your situation ready to here ‘whatever’ spirit has to reveal -

that’s the best bet for the best results in your situation but I have intentionally spent time learning how to work around this energy and recognize when it is coming from the person calling vs the person being asked about

- We do have the power to change our paths and sometimes putting too much positive ‘expectation’ on something can draw away from the results also because we’re setting so high a standard for the future we lose sight of the present—

its important to stay balanced.

with that being said, I would love to help you through it and give your situation a fair look—

give me a call sometime today I will be in the office.

x

love and light

TGO

over 5 years ago
theoidivine's photo

Caroline (theoidivine)

3 posts

Don’t be hard on yourself, Muffy. Our own energy does carry a degree of influence about what we attract to us, but it is not that quick that if we go through bad days and have a low vibration, we will immediately meet lower vibration circumstances. There are always miracles every single moment, and to be honest, in the past i had have bad times, and there was and always an ‘angel’ friend or relative or even stranger drops by and helps me through the process. About the latter you have asked, there is always free will for each of us, but don’t be discouraged about your situation and relationship with this person, Muffy.

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!! for chat would love to give you all the details xoxo ariel

over 5 years ago
madamroselee's photo

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

44 posts

tarot special, come get your reading today.

over 5 years ago
milamagdalene's photo

Mila Varushka (milamagdalene)

30 posts

Both can play off eachother, but it is very important to remember when getting readings that nothing is set in stone. It is also very important to come to the reading with an open mind and heart.