Why cant he say it?????

over 5 years ago

Why, cant my boyfriend say…. I love you back??? He shows me he loves me…but, yet he cannot say or even text the words. Why Example. This, morning….I texted him over a situation….so, he texted back with mo worries….I responded, back with the words i love you ….heart emoji, kiss emoji. I get a kiss emoji back. Seriously??? He always does that! Why???

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

how does he show he loves you?

over 5 years ago

@ Rebo, he shows me by being very loving, kind, and thoughtful. (He is’nt perfect) but he does put forth a valid effort by always trying to emotionally be available when we physically cannot be together. That’s, why I’m confused.

over 5 years ago

Willow,

I’m going to be very honest with you. You have to realize that everyone shows their love differently. Those things you describe sound lovely and like he truly cares, but he might not be at the same level as you are. I would prefer a man NOT say he loves me if he’s not sure he’s there yet then say it and not mean it. If you want to look at this in detail, I’d be happy to chat with you. :)

Best wishes, Pixie

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Willow,

Best answer will come from him. So why not ask directly?

That stated, the word “love” has been so bastardized that many men feel like they’ll be perceived as weak if they say it. Ask him. That’s what he will tell you. First he’ll say that he thought he showed you his feelings and “isn’t that enough?”

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

you need to get the answer straight from him. back when I dated a few girls, I withheld saying I loved them because I really didn’t. I showed them love and respect. The purpose at that time was to mutually satisfy each other but no long term commitment. I finally told “I love you” to the girl who later became my wife after the 3rd week of dating.

over 5 years ago

Thank you all. I confronted him yesterday and again this morning. Asking him questions and making him confess if hes being disingenuous or scared of committing. I want answers.

over 5 years ago

its too bad I caught this too late—actions speak louder than words.

Sometimes you can go years without hearing an affirmation, it doesnt mean the person behind it doesnt feel it every day for you.

Approaching the situation with aggression can result in him feeling threatened or backed into a corner and you want him to express when its in his heart—not because he feels its the only way to keep you.

I would need to look more into his intentions to give you a realistic and fair answer – but I can fairly say this situation is ‘more than meets the eye’ and you want to be careful how you interact with him about it, theres a much simpler way to get what you want, that can result in the both of you living together longer and happier. —

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome , and the issue is about him having stumbling blocks in his path , and im seeing that he does care for you.

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, * Let’s have Chat* and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

girl this stems back to his childhood and how he was conditioned.. Give it time he will and maybe talk to him about this too… theres a lot of layers to this so lets chat!

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

Hi, My name is LANAROSE & I am known for being an CLAIRVOYANT EMPATHY MEDIUM LIFE COACH . I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you fee Private Life. best Regardsling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat select one of my fabulous priced readings and Unfold things for you in Private Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your