Does he love me?

over 5 years ago
harshi didn't upload a photo

harshi

35 posts

I’m Rashmi. 21/03/97. I have deep feeling for guy we met online but we are studying at same university. I can understand him whether he like me or not. does he feel same as me? does he want a relationship with me? he is Kasun. 10/01/97

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, I can look into spirit and see if he really like you and if he will go forward in a relationship with you and much more . I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am online now and would be glad to look into this for you.

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and what im seeing that yes he does like you as well, he does have a crush on you as well, im on line .

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is * ANGEL * & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, * Let’s have Chat* and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
harshi didn't upload a photo

harshi

35 posts

He is saying that he want to stay single. Will he change his idea?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Rashmi,

I’d love to provide you with a fully detailed reading about Kasun. For now, I’ll just say that I can see why you like him. Kasun is hard working, a natural born leader, he has a pioneering spirit that is full of energy, and he has a passion for art.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I don’t see you and him together hon. And im sorry to be so blunt and honest. But I do feel like you meet a new guy in March who is better anyways. This guy just isn’t fully into you.. you are not the type of girl he dates and hes kind of superficial. He does like things about you but hes about himself right now and wants to be single. Hope this helps. We can talk if you want more details