Seeing through the $$$$

over 5 years ago

I’m tired of being in a dead end relationship. I want something of substance and solid. I’m at the age, of seeing through the bull$$$$. Will this happen soon?

over 5 years ago

Hi Trussker,

The card that came up for your situation is the Emperor. The Emperor is the symbol for authority and power. It is also a major arcana card, indicating to us that simply by asking this question you are entering into a time of your life where you are gaining more authority in this area.

This card is not about lording over others, but about taking control of your own narrative. Whatever the Emperor declares becomes law. I would HIGHLY recommend paying attention to the story you are telling yourself about your situation. Abstain from all criticism, complaining, resentment, bitterness, or any other form of thought/word that may be negatively impacting your experiences. The Emperor also indicates the importance of recognizing the power we as humans have over our own circumstances.

I would be glad to do a full reading on this if you want. Hit me up if you want to delve in a bit deeper.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

Just made my emperor move. Thank you, James. I stood up, and stopped tripping over myself to “make this relationship work”. He is bending. I’m in shock.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Trussker,

HURRAY for you! I love reading a success story. Kudos to James for calling it as he saw it and hurrah to you for following through on the very good advice.

Congratulations on your win!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

hello my dear and welcome, im seeing through your guides and im seeing because that you will over come all of this but right now is not your time , but next mnth will be a new month and changes will follow.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit see what tis ahead on all areas of your life and when love will come in and more finances and much more . I will give you the truth and full insight . On line now -Live chat. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi! I would love to help! Message me for a Free Chakra Chart, this can help us see where you energies are and what you need to focus on.. Looks like love wants to get better! And it will but it all starts with you! message me today!

Blessings, Tiffany