Will John & I have a future together?

over 5 years ago

I’ve known this guy John for going on 5 yrs now but been romantic since summer off/on. I am in love with him but cant take him running away & the off/on anymore. Is there a long term future? At the moment we are not talking….

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello Queen Good afternoon The truth is that I see a lot of love on your part but I also see a lot of emotional imbalance and I also see it in him he is very confused and unstable and he is not clear about which path he wants to follow we would have to check him more calmly see every detail and I can recommend some approach ritual

Many blessings I wait for you Daniela

over 5 years ago

Hi TinyDancer,

The card that came up for your situation is the Six of Swords. This card symbolizes change and transition. Sometimes it is challenging to give a full answer off of a single card, but the one thing I would recommend with the Six of Swords is being willing to change within this situation. I would also advise against any fantasy related to this relationship. Instead appreciate the opportunities as they unfold and don’t get caught up in overthinking. Swords are associated with the element of air and symbolize the mind. Having a clear mind and being open to change is very important when the Six of Swords comes up.

If you want a detailed reading related to this situation, please stop in to my chat.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

come chat u already know the answer deep down

over 5 years ago

Love this Energy Connection you both share!! Hi! Like I said it is amazing energy connection but a lot of negative energies.. There needs to be some healing done! Message me know for a Free Chakra Chart, to feel what kinda healing this relationship needs!

Many Blessings, Tiffany

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if it will be a change in your relationship to be stable and much more On line now -Live chat – I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

tinydancer121182,

While you ponder what the future might hold, John’s wondering the same thing. He is not sure about what exactly he wants. I can guide you to help him make up his mind.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
psychic_lauren didn't upload a photo

psychic lauren (psychic_lauren)

41 posts

yes their is an opportunity but not until yous let go of the past and forgive your selfs