prayers needed

over 5 years ago

last friday, my boss called me n told me he had to lay me off because business is bad. i really wish n pray that i will find a suitable job by February. pls pray for me.

over 5 years ago

Hello honey, you must purify your mind and trust yourself, strengthen yourself from the inside removing negative thoughts is essential, activate the numerical code 1111 to bring new opportunities, it is very powerful if we trust what we do.

If you want a consultation with me, I can explain several impiety and opening rituals that you can start right now, mention the forum and I will give you a special promotion. many blessings and successes Daniela

over 5 years ago

Hi Nisha,

I am sending you lots of love and light. The mind is powerful. Even the Buddha said, “The mind is everything, what we think we become.”

Most of us have faced difficult challenges such as this one. I highly recommend saying this affirmative prayer related to your situation:

“Out of this situation only good will come. I know that there is an easy and Divine solution for this situation that will serve everyone involved and I am safe.”

Say this frequently as you are going through this transition.

Hit me up if you ever want a reading. :) If you mention that you are coming from the “Ask A Psychic” forum I can give you a 10% discount on any flat rate per minute bundle.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT TO YOUR SITUATION. YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? I HAVE ANSWERS FOR YOU.