Why He move on so quickly with another girl

over 5 years ago

im rachelle october 4 1991 I feel so down because i always have a question if he loves me or not because he just fall inlove to another girl so quickly after i broke up with him her name is april joy june 21 1992 and my ex name is dwizel may 19 1992, it seems they love each other so much, i hope that new girl will not hurt him and his decision to move quickly is right but why i feel this way, i should be happy with them but im always curious if his love is not so deep like mine. anyone can help me please? :( :(

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear i will help you about this issue i tell you about his thinking towards you i see he has feeling towards you but some thing stopped him for you,please come to me for detail i will give you right way to him

over 5 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

hello I would like you to call me soon I see that someone is keeping you and him away from eachother call me soon so I can give you your answers

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still love him and care about him but in the same time hurt from his side.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and well if he did care for you then he would not need another woman to make him happy so that means because he was never in love with you he does this all the time and he will come looking for you agin for comfort im on line .

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Rachellove,

I see that really can focus clearly on what you want and you have a strong drive for succeeding to get what you want. You also are very supportive of the people around you.

Dwizel doesn’t deserve you. For a full reading, give me a chat!

SunTiger

I feel so down because i always have a question if he loves me or not because he just fall inlove to another girl so quickly after i broke up with him her name is april joy june 21 1992 and my ex name is dwizel may 19 1992, it seems they love each other so much, i hope that new girl will not hurt him and his decision to move quickly is right but why i feel this way, i should be happy with them but im always curious if his love is not so deep like mine. anyone can help me please? :( :(

over 5 years ago

Hi Rachelle,

I do not get that his current situation is directly associated with how he felt about you. Human emotions can be very complex. Some people even run into the challenge of feeling the same emotional connection to more than one person. However, I do get that there is a “rebound” effect taking place as well. It is clear to me that he has not fully worked through all of the emotions associated with your relationship.

Regarding your current experiences, the Six of Swords came up. This card represents a time of transition and rites of passage. This really shows us that right now you are in the process of transcending the present mental or emotional challenges related to this situation. This process is not always quick and is certainly not easy. However, overall this gives us a positive perspective about your future.

Stop in if you would like a complete reading on this issue. If you let me know that you are coming in from the “Ask A Psychic” forum, I can give you 10% off of any of the flat rate minute bundles.

Love & Light, James M.