what happened to my mystery man?

over 5 years ago

I was told months ago that I would meet someone in december, but that did not happen. When is this sucessfull, braod shouldered man with long hair suppose to show up? I am done being single now.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around romance and when you will meet someone in your life for a future for love long term . On line now. . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I’ve been waiting for a successful broad-shouldered man with long hair to show up my entire life and finally saw him last night in the movie called “Aqua Man.”

For a real honest, practical, genuine reading … give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi Marie,

LOL @ SunTiger!

Were you given any sort of insights into your own patterns related to the situation? The reason why I ask is because the first card that I flipped over in your situation was the Nine of Swords. The Nine of Swords is the self-sabotage and self-fulfilling prophecy card. This card comes up when there are thoughts, actions, or behaviors that contradict intrinsic desires about a situation. It is important to understand that readings do not negate metaphysical principles. They cannot create the future, so there may be some other element to the readings that you may want to review.

Just remember that every thought you think and word you speak is constantly shaping your experiences. This includes your experiences of love. The Nine of Swords represents patterns within your own mind that may be blocking you from achievement in this area. The Nine of Swords also indicates that it is less likely that this will be completely a chance encounter and there will be a more proactive approach.

I would be glad to do a full reading for you. Let me know that you are coming in from the forum and I can give you 10% off of any of my flat rate bundles.

Love & light, James M. :)

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

hmmm it’s a mystery