Finding Reassurance

over 5 years ago

Currently, my plan is to head to Los Angeles for film school next year. Although the move is big, I am excited to finally follow my dreams. As most would be, I am nervous. I am an empath who craves helping others, and rarely cares for my own well being. So I find myself being afraid to ask for reassurance and attention. I thought I would ask for some reassurance or guidance to finding confidence and ease. I am very open minded and just wish I could have someone push me into the realization of my worth and talent. Thank you.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR A FULL LIFE READING I CAN HELP YOU .

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Katie,

Start connecting with people who share your hobbies and interests who already live in Los Angeles through Facebook and other social media. That way, when you move, you’ll have friends waiting for you before you get there. It will make your life 100% more exciting and that much easier!

You will then have people to call upon when you feel like you need a little emotional support in your brand new surroundings.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi Katie,

Congrats on committing to your dream even if it scares you. I’ll tell you, too, that just that fact that you are aware of and acknowledge your “shadow” side puts you in a positive position. I would be honored to chat with you to give you an honest and helpful understand of where you are currently and what you can expect in the near future. Through my own personal experience with empathy and putting other people first and the things I’ve learned from coaching and guiding clients, I truly believe I can give you the guidance and motivation you are looking for to improve your view of self. Being self-aware truly does put you ahead of the game. You are in better shape than you realize! I congratulate you for taking the steps to finding the help you need.

Be well, mama! I wish you well. Pixie

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead , through spirit . on line now -Live chat . I have specials today . I will give you full insight and details. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Good for you Katie! Wow this is huge. I see meaningful personal growth and exciting transformation on the horizon. Stepping into your true power and seeing what you are capable of. You have great energy and I’d be happy to connect with you. Call anytime. :)

Violet

over 5 years ago

Hi Katie,

Congratulations for being courageous enough to live your truth!

I would be glad to do a reading for you. It is also quite valuable to be able to reassure yourself by learning to trust your inner instincts. If you find yourself worrying, I would highly recommend using a positive affirmation like this as a mantra to get yourself out of the worry:

“Life supports me and brings me only good and positive experiences. I trust the Process of Life to bring me my highest good and I am always safe.”

Practice this with some deep breathing and relaxation exercises. :)

If you are interested in a complete reading let me know that you are coming in from the “Ask A Psychic” forum and I can give you 10% off of any of the flat rate minute bundles.

Love & light,

James M.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what I am seeing in the cards I can see because there will be new doors opening for you and there will be a move taking place as well, and with this move you will see a lot of changes taking place as well, in your career in love , there is favor coming for you.