does he see me more than a friend?

over 5 years ago

there this guy i have interest on. i was just wondering if he only see me as a friend or more than a friend?

his name tingo sept 12 1989.

over 5 years ago
psychic.angelina407's photo

♥☼♥ Ms Angelina ♥... (psychic.angelina407)

14 posts

he does see you as more then a friend he is very attracted to you and I deffentialy see a possible relationship between the both of yous. I would like to speak with u more privately feel free to send me a message or call me and I would love to lay out some cards for u and give u more clarity on this situation! :)

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what this thoughts are in spirit if he like you for more then a friend . I will give you the truth and what is ahead and much more. I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Joann,

Let me tell you something about Tingo and then you might be more inspired to hire for the answers you seek. Tingo has an innate ability to tell it like it is. (He is direct and there’s no second guessing with him). He is a quick thinker and you are attracted because he is so smart. Yet you have not asked him directly how he feels about you because you feel too shy in that regard.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see potential in your love matter but something resist him to take a step.I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hi Joann, I show here that he does see you more then a friend, I also am showing here that he has often thought of what thing’s might be like if you progressed with this relationship.

Be aware he has some past relationships that have scared him and he deals with trust issues now.But he will overcome this in the future.

If you have any further questions please message me. Satine Star