Spirit guides

over 5 years ago

How do I know if my spirit guides are around me?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hire a reader. :-)

There are other ways to know as well. Take a Shamanic Journey Workshop or find a good hypnotherapist to put you in trance for the purpose of talking to your guides yourself.

Fact is … EVERYONE has spirit guides. You can meet them on your own without help through meditation but that can take a lot longer than just hiring someone.

Hope that helps.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

They are always around you, Lyndse. You just have to engage them. The thing is this, as much as they are there for your spiritual and emotional benefit, they will not intervene in your life without being called. Talk to them! In your mind or out loud. Consider them part of your spiritual protection team :)

One of my favorite ways that I “met” my guides was through a guided meditation. Look on youtube or just do some googling to lead you in the right direction. Nothing along this path is a coincidence. When you start paying attention you will see the synchronicities…and those are one of many ways our guides communicate with us.

Be well and feel free to give a call to a reader if you need additional answers and/or guidance.

Pixie :)

over 5 years ago

Hi Lyndse,

They are around you. You are a spiritual being that is having a physical experience. I mention this, because this means that every resource that you need, including Spirit guidance, is always available to you at every moment of your life. At times the guidance is very prominent, but the truth is that this guidance does not leave you.

Now, FEELING this connection and actively participating in this is a whole different story. This often takes some steps of faith and trust. It is also wise to cultivate a mindfulness practice such as meditation and centering practices. Being actively engaged with your spirit guides is a wonderful adventure. Also, since you are even asking this question, it is very likely that your soul’s intention is to actively participate.

I would be glad to do a reading for you related to your spiritual journey if you want. Let me know that you are coming in from the forum and I can give you 10% off of any of the flat rate minute bundles.

Love & light, James M.