This Girl

over 5 years ago

Hi, my name is Joseph and I’m head over heals for this girl, Aylissa. I’ve been with her for over six years, while we did fight from time to time we were still in love with each other. A few months ago we fell on hard times and we started talking less and less till she broke it off. We’re talking again more and more every day but I can’t shake the feeling that we are going to be together again. Are my hopes ill founded?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and her , I will give you the truth what spirit is showing around you and her and much more . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi Joseph,

It is very clear that this relationship is a soul-level relationship. I actually prefer not to use the term “soul-mate,” because it is so often understood. However, I do get that the relationship is meant to continue to evolve.

I would be glad to do a full reading on the situation and elaborate more on what is going on as you move forward if you want. If you let me know that you are coming from the forum, I can give you 10% off of any of my flat rate minute bundles.

Best wishes, James M.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Just an update, I have had several people from here give me insight on this relationship lapse and it has boosted my confidence in the relationship prevailing. I have also had another psychic off site tell me that, for some reason, he sees two children within two years. Again, I thank you all for your support

over 5 years ago

Three, not two

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Joseph,

While you are wishing and patiently waiting for things to come to fruition, I drew a single card and it’ looks like an excellent omen that love will soon be granted. I’d be happy to look into it in more detail for you. Give me a chat!

SunTiger