meeting this guy after connecting again via facebook, how will it go?

over 5 years ago

Hi, I’m Maria, the guy I’ve met 5 years ago just through military but he was going to another station. He just contacted me via Facebook weeks ago and message each other back and forth. Going to meet up with him on Jan 25th.HE says he likes me alot and was his idea to meet up. How will this go? will it lead to something serious in the future?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead with you meeting up with him and future . I read the spirit of the person intentions and thoughts toward and much more . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well your cards show because some one from the past will come back and try to get together again with you so yes this time around im seeing that you and him will move forward together and have a long term relationship.

over 5 years ago

anything? instead of repeating back at me what i just said lol

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Psychic Anastashia stated that you will be having a long-term relationship. Perhaps you should hire her to determine exactly what that entails?

To show connection from my end – I can tell you that he’s really into the shared group identity of the military experience (unlike some people who cannot wait to get out – he actually thrives in that environment) and he likes to polish his shoes and really insists on having his uniforms highly organized in the closet and in tip-top perfect order, wrinkle-free and ready to wear.

SunTiger