Deities and spirits

over 5 years ago

I wanted to know if anyone can tell me what or who my deities, or spirits are that are around me. Ive read that they will appear to me but i just wantes some insight. Thanks.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

There are MANY ways you can find out what spirits are around you. Here are some options.

• Hire a Medium
  • Find a hypnotherapist, agree to be hypnotized, and talk to the spirits yourself
  • Host a Ouija Board party with your friends and ask who is there.
  • Take a Shamanic Journey workshop to meet the spirits yourself.

NOTE: I am a hypnotherapist who teaches Shamanic Journey workshops and my students/clients meet their spirit ancestors and spirit guides all the time.

I’d be more than happy to offer you a reading. Hope that helps.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Please join me i tell you very accurate

over 5 years ago

The last time i used an Ouija board i was youngerr, there was definitely something that scared me and my friends and i all got scared and broke the board, which i dont think was wise. The next day I was outside and there was no breeze at all, just a nice warm day and i felt something run across my arm and gave me chills. To this day I said I wouldnt touch one. But hiring a medium or the other options you said sounds safer to me. Thanks

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Jess,

You need to do what feels right to you, on a personal level. Follow your intuition!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see something more and want to tell you which will clear your mind.There are many things which related to each other and specially you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
ahighervibration didn't upload a photo

Alex Zielinski (ahighervibration)

12 posts

Only because you mentioned an ouija board – these aren’t scary things or tools. In a way they’re no different from tarot cards, runes, pendulums, or any other divination tool.

Don’t fear them.

The thing that can make them scary is when we use them with no specific intention. You’re essentially open to everything that’s around you. It would be like dialing a random phone number and testing your luck on how nice and positive the other person might or might not be.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Really wish more people would post MORE questions about Deities and Spirits on here though. (One of my all-time favorite topics!) Always fun to answer. :-D

SunTiger