What happens

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’m not really looking for a reading. But I’m curious what happens. I’ve met my TwinFlame the one I know I’m meant for. But he’s pushed me away so many times & I have him too. I feel I don’t want to do this twin dance anymore. & yes I know all about manifestation of someone else. Bla bla. But I’m curious what will happen to our souls seeing as we both know we’re meant to be together

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi.

In the past the two of you have spoken about building a family and of your soul connection. Now is a time for both of you to really examine the whole relationship – the ebbs and flows; to learn what really lies underneath the surface to spur the nonsensical conflict into action.

Curious that you say you’re not really looking for a reading and yet you posted on the psychic board. Clearly you’re looking for some kind of answers and have not been able to figure things out on your own.

I’d love to help you to see not just how this is going to play out but help you learn why the two of you two do this whole opposite tug and pull. You’re right. Drama is tiresome and gets to be completely exhausting!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you for your response Sun Tiger. The thing is we haven’t spoken of family or our connection. In the 5D spirit relm we have. In real life it’s not something I’d even know how to approach him about.