Spiders

over 5 years ago

I am attracting spiders left and right. I spoke with another psychic on this and she feels that its my spirit animal. And the reason I keep seeing them is because they are there to protect me. I have been very in tune with starting spiritual work and I think that shes right. This has NEVER happened to me before. Its scary but also very intriguing. Can anyone else gove me some insight on this?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Spiders are definitely your spirit ally. They protect our homes from invasive pests like the house fly and mosquitoes (which she consumes).

Spiders as a totem animal means that you are highly creative. The spider will teach you how to deal with life’s ebbs and flows. Sometimes the work you create (the web) gets destroyed and spider shows us to just rebuild. Spiders are ingenious in the way they weave every step of their way. Similarly, you are weaving your destiny by being open to learning and knowing you are in control of how you respond to life.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

To add to the beautiful description SunTiger provided, the spider is calling you now to exert the power of patience and preparation. Especially when it comes to building and developing your spiritual gifts, the term “spiritual work” applies very well here, for the spider is summoning you to see this work as developing a practical “craft” (one of the spider’s symbolic meanings as totem animal), working every day to awaken and create a web of interconnections with the invisible layers of your mind and body (similar to awakening and connecting for the first time parts of the neural web that are dormant).

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Spiders are amazing protectors in the spirit world, I work with them many times in Holy Voodoo practice. Meditate and see what the spiders want to do for u further.

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

Spiders can certainly be powerful allies. However, I would pay attention to the context that you are experiencing them as well and listen to what is going on inside of you related to spiders. It is clear that you are learning from the spider, however this can have different meanings based on the individual. For example, sometimes the spider’s message is to be aware of traps. This means that it is ideal for you to abstain from things like complaining or gossiping. It is also best to not get caught up in the drama of others. This is especially true if someone either literally or in a dream/vision runs into a spider web.

The spider is also the master weaver, so this can represent creativity as well as sacred geometry. This would mean that it is time to utilize things like sacred geometry as a healing tool or to express yourself in creative ways.

I also noticed that you have the “black widow” as your name. This is significant as well, because the black widow as a totem animal or animal ally represents being direct, forthright, honest, transparent, independent, creating healthy boundaries, and assertive. This does NOT mean that you have to do these things angrily. All of these things can be done in loving and meaningful ways even in the context of challenging information.

You mention too that this is scary. If you are feeling this way about your encounters it is very likely that the spider is bringing you a protection message. This does NOT mean that it is wise to dwell in fear, but taking a note of your initial responses will directly serve you and the messages that this spirit animal guide is teaching you.

I am a certified “Spirit and Animal Totem Guide” coach through the D.King Institute. If you want additional coaching related to this subject and your ability to interpret these messages or if you would like a reading, please give me a call. I would be happy to discuss this further with you. Let me know that you are calling in response to this thread and I will give you 10% off of any of the flat rate sessions.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for happiness i will guide you what is batter for you