My love life

over 5 years ago
melly720 didn't upload a photo

melly720

4 posts

Can someone tell me what’s to come about in my love life. If I’m meant to be with an old flame or someone new? Thank you.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Melly,

It looks like you’ve had a rather mysterious viewpoint when it comes to love. You’ve walked away from romance and have had some passionate but firey conflicts.

I’d be more than happy to do a full love reading for you to help you attract that perfect partner, where love can last.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are confuse to take love matter but you want everything with respect.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you are meant to be with old flame or not , or move forward . I will give you the truth through spirit . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I’d love to take a look, perhaps with the Next partner profile. Happy holidays!

over 5 years ago
melly720 didn't upload a photo

melly720

4 posts

Nobody said anything that makes me feel a connection to have a reading. You all just asked me to pay without any actual attempt to show me you’ve connected. No thank you.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Melly,

The fact that you desire love shows you will pursue it. You can confirm that you walked away from romance in the past and have had some passionate but firey conflicts.

While it’s not the full answer you are seeking … it does show connection.

Love and light,

SunTiger