Grandfather may be my father

over 5 years ago

Mind has been cloudy & psychics can’t connect. Is it because my mind is all over the place from receiving bad news

over 5 years ago

Technically that is a medical related question, which we are not allowed to cover. The only true, solid way for you to know something like that is through DNA testing.

over 5 years ago
mystic_rose didn't upload a photo

crystal magick (mystic_rose)

1 post

The energies you bring to a reading are very important. If they are low or scattered it can in some cases prevent the reader from connecting well. You should know that bad news can very well be good news. Blessings.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO. WHO BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION?

WHAT I SEE IS MUCH DIFFERENT. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU WENT THROUGH A MIND BLOWING EVENT.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Some times truth can be bitter and opposite our expectation.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️