Will i find love soon?

over 5 years ago

Hannah 22 yrs old 20/02/97

Looking for something serious with old school man…

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when the right man will be coming in for the future and long term relationship and future where is ready . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat – I have specials this evening.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see good time waiting for you but some hurdle is also there.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing that you will meet some one soon in this new year , it will be your true love . im on line

over 5 years ago

Hi Hannie,

It is great that you are making your intentions clear related to romance. Be specific and also grateful with the understanding that your clear intentions have the power to bring about the ideal relationship.

We can certainly take a more detailed look into your love life, however, the overall sense that I get right now is that things are working out in your favor and you are headed in the right direction.

If you want a detailed reading, give me a call. Let me know that we discussed this in the Q&A and I will give you 10% off of any of the flat rate minute packages.

Happy Holidays!

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

hell sweetheart,my spirit guides are sensing a gentlemen like this and very old school with old school ways very respectful,will come your way come 2019 but I’m also sensing doubt in you dear,pls come into chat with m to discuss more privately

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello please join me if you need really true reading

over 5 years ago

Thanks guys!!!!

over 5 years ago

Anymore suggestions?