Hi I need some advice on this person it's a woman I don't know what to do?

over 5 years ago

I don’t wanna be mean to this person her name is Carol she got in touch with me again asking me help I stop talking to her because she was taking advantage of me asking me to send her money for a lot of things and saying that she was a psychic I don’t want to sound like I’m being mean by saying the real truth so I don’t know how to go off about it my telling her I can’t keep sending her money and she’s taking advantage of my kindness what should I do?

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes she is using you and its time to let her go and tell her to move on because she is being mean just by using you. im on line .

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full insight and details on this person , I see a taker and much more through spirit . On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth and what to say to her for her to stop asking . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Stop sending her money.

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

block her

over 5 years ago

at this point, it is clear she may be struggling with an issue, turning to you out of desperation for the financial support. She needs to learn to work hard and appreciate what is coming her way, and how to save what she receives.

helping her is getting in the way of the lesson she needs and hurting both you and her. My suggestion to you is to to kindly tell her, you are in financial strain at the moment and cannot afford to send her any money,

then follow it up with, you also have some readers who you turn to for readings on a professional site and the rate is reasonable.

To know exactly the best way to deter her from trying again though I would need to connect further, but this is just some advice on how to handle it temporarily

love an light

TGO