when will I meet the one?

over 5 years ago

I am from a community where arranged marriages are common and generally parents fix the match. things are not progressing as they should. if I am interested in someone he is not or if someone is showing some interest we get to hear some bad information regarding the guy or his family.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around this person and see his thoughts and when he will come to you and progress I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, I WOULD LOVE TO READ FOR YOU ON THIS TOPIC! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION. I HAVE OVER 40 YRS PLUS EXP IN THESE FIELDS OF ALL MATTERS IN LOVE AND HAVE READ FOR PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS IN LIFE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A READING WITH ME THEN CALL ME AS IAM ONLINE NOW OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AS I HAVE BOOKINGS WITH MANY CLIENTS WHO SEEK MY SERVICE.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand what the situation you are going through and what is your entire feelings to take this matter.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your forum and ill be glad to give u a reading to get into more details through a private session.. 10 mins for 10$ all questions answered! I hope to hear from you soon! :)

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

GT ~

What is coming up for me is trust the process. Your culture is very different from mine but what I am seeing about your life is that all these structures are put in place to protect you and to secure the best possible future for you. I “get” that everything will turn out perfectly in due time.

Even in my culture, where marriages are NOT arranged, individuals begin to feel very anxious about manifesting that love connection. It’s very normal to feel the way you do – regardless of where you are from.

If you’d like to get intricate details about how things will turn out then give me a chat!

Mystic_SunTiger