Will there be anyone for me?

over 5 years ago

When will I find someone to spend my Life with? All relationships i’ve had ends after a few years, and in the last years faster than that. The one I longed for entered a relationship for me. I feel like everyone is finding someone, and I am left behind :(

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth , and what you have to change , and when the right person will come in your life , ad how to draw them to you . Don’t feel bad , these men weren’t , ready where came in your life from your pass . I have specials today . Come in and see what is ahead for romance . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you feel so alone.Unfortunately you was not so lucky in past about love matters.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

F YOU WOULD LIKE IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL, CALL ME NOW TO GET AN INDEPTH READING TODAY WITH ME AND FIND YOUR WAY TO A CLEARER UNDERSTANDING.

over 5 years ago
john_spratt_scotland's photo

John Spratt (john_spratt_scotland)

27 posts

Hello Kristina,

You are at a crossroad at this time and you are feeling very confused with things and what way to go. Your asking when will you find someone but at this moment there are other issues you need to look at to allow a new energy to step forward and the relationship to grow.

Want to know more then give me permission to connect to your energy. Visit my profile and hit me up with a wee chat.

John :) x

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Kristina,

You asked when will you find someone to spend your life with? It looks like you have been working methodically towards your goals. Best advice is to stick to your guns for finding the best match for you. Things might not be happening particularly quickly, but as you continue to put one foot in front of the other, and continue doing what you are doing, over time, you will reach your goals.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

would love to do this reading for you , please come see me in chat blessings