Should i trust him?

over 5 years ago

So i moved to a new town a little over a month ago and i met this guy teo. He seems genuine and everything so far but i just cant shake this feeling that somethings up. Ive worked so hard to get where i am now i just dont wanna make the wrong choice and mess everything up. Any advice? Thanks

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Ciera,

It’s clear you have felt unable to see the situation with Teo in its entirety. While you may be lacking the information you need to make the right decisions at this time, such as examine all the potential risks, or key pieces of information that would help guide you to see the situation for what it really is—I’d be glad to help put you in a much better position to determine your best path forward. I can research the details (reveal his true intentions) more widely to see if you are missing something here.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Your intuition is trying to tell you something….I would love to talk.’ I am online and available.

over 5 years ago

Hi Ciera,

I really get two primary dynamics coming up for your situation.

First, you are in a time of your life when you will be experiencing substantial change and growth. When this occurs it is normal to experience resistance, because we gain strength and definition through the resistance we experience in life. This is why body builders use resistance to gain strength and definition in their muscles. It appears as though resistance is coming up naturally in your emotional body to help you create a strength and definition in your relationships.

Miss Toria explained the second dynamic as well. Your intuition is being activated right now. This means that you are learning to more effectively trust your own intuition. This stage of your intuitive development may bring with it contradictions that you are meant to overcome.

Both of these elements are influencing the situation with Teo and also the cultivation of that connection.

If you want a more detailed look at this situation, please give me a call. Let me know that you are responding to a forum question and I will give you 10% off of any of my flat rate sessions.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what this guy is about , and if you can trust him or not . I will give you the truth of his thoughts and intentions toward you and for the future . On line now -Live chat -I have specials. Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please join me i will tell you very true about his thinking and his past life

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HEY CIERA, HOW ARE YOU JUST A SHOUT OUT TO YOU TO SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS DEAR AND DONT STRESS STUFF HAPPENS FOR A REASON BUT I SEE THAT YOUR GONNA GET THROUGH THIS STUFF YOU KNOW LIFE IS SHORT LIVE IN HAPPINESS NOT WORRRIES DEAR . TAKE TIME FOR YOUR SELF OK?

over 5 years ago

Thank u happy holidays too

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Please contact me live chat if you would like a reading today ;) ten min specials for new clients ;)