Too much going on

over 5 years ago

Will my sister leave her bf? She is 2/12/2000 he is 03/23/96 he is a cheater and he cheated with my sister on his pregnant girl I don’t know why my sister is with him. He causes problems here at my house and I feel like he’s draining me of my happiness… I am Rose 04/28/98. Will things get better for me?

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, CALL ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome , and what im seeing in your spirit guides today is that as long as he is there and he still with her then noting will change and he will keep draining you . im on line .

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full insight and details on this man , and I see a lot through spirit around this situation and changes . I will give you the truth . On line now I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love so much to your sister and want that she will realize her mistake as soon as possible.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

You’ve always been protective of your siblings, but right now he has your sister wrapped around his finger, You can see through him but she does not. I have the answers, If you would like to chat with me I am available now.

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hi dear we have talked before and things have changed in her path she will remain under his spell because she is week mind and does not know how to get pass this . im on line

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Rose,

I’d love to talk to you about what your sister is thinking and about her boyfriend’s long-term plans. Give me a chat and I will tell you things about them before hire.

SunTiger