it continues..

over 5 years ago

I have a karmic connection with a person. I love him but thats enough. I dont want anything else so i forget this topic,and i learnt the karmic lesson too.Now after him EVERY man i like is MARRIED. Why this happened? i want someone and he is married,the another too. This makes me very sad and pessimistic. Why this happpens?

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Altho u learned ur karmic lesson in this situation, I feel the bigger issue and why you are repeatedly attracted to these types is because self work and change in ur own thought processes and behavior needs to be done. I can help get u started on this today in a reading, I am online now.

Bless!!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you , I see a lot through spirit around you and why you keep attracting these married men . I will give you the truth and how to change your destiny and much more for the future , for someone where you can fall in love with and single for the future . I have specials today . I know I can help you through spirit. Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

U are still learning this lesson ;) that you are worthy of loving and being loved ;)

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and this seems to be an on going pattern for you that wont break , but you can over come this pattern . im on line if you want a session with me.

over 5 years ago

I have the answer for you, I can tell you exactly why you are experiencing this and help you find a solution. Im available now if you’d like to chat. I’ll give you the truth with no fairy tales.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

While you’ve learned the lessons from that past relationship, it is also vital that you also let go by forgiving him. That does not mean putting yourself back in harms way. It does not mean forgetting what happened. It only means releasing his memory in love (realizing he has his own karma to face and it’s not up to you to hold on to any grudge between the two of you). You don’t even need to tell HIM you forgive him … just do it for your own well-being. That way you can move forward unfettered by the negativity that surrounded that past relationship.

What is more? Choosing married (aka “unavailable”) partners is just one way your subconscious mind is telling you that you are not truly fully ready to date yet. (I genuinely believe that forgiving your ex in your heart will release you.) Please contact me and I can help you send away all that old residual energy that keeps you blocked.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi,

I understand that you have learned a karmic lesson related to this situation. However, I really get that there is still and evolutionary paradigm playing out in your situation. We are infinite beings and are evolving in and through eternity. There is always more to learn and more areas in which we can grow.

I would be glad to do a reading for you and we can look at the elements in your life that may be affecting your situation. It could very well be that it is simply a timing issue, or it could be that there are things you could change.

If you want to choose one of my flat rate blocks, remind that I discussed this in the forum and I will give you 10% off of the reading.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAVE REAL QUESTIONS, I HAVE REAL ANSWERS CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE CLAIRITY!

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your forum and ill be glad to give u a reading to get into more details through a private session.. 10 mins for 10$ all questions answered! I hope to hear from you soon! :)