Does he hate me?

over 5 years ago
pink_sugar didn't upload a photo

pink_sugar

11 posts

Does Ty (that’s his full first name) hate me because I told the truth? Thank you in advance

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THE TRUTUH CAN HURT PEOPLE! CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT!!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Pink,

You did what you think was right but others don’t see it that way. Think of all those movies you’ve watched. The nark is never the hero in any story. Never.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, You told the truth and truth always win out , Please come in and let me give you full insight through spirit and see what his deep thoughts are . I will give you the truth what spirit show of his thoughts toward you and much more. I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well, as I read in your spirit guides I can see that yes there is hate in his heart but it is only because he feels that you have hurted him in some way , im on line .

over 5 years ago

He doesn’t hate you, he hates the situation. There is no hate towards you. and you haven’t hurt him its just hard for him to face the truth. Your journey is not over and there is so much more to discuss, Contact me now I am available.

over 5 years ago

Hi Pink-sugar,

There is definitely a need for boundaries in your situation. I would not say that he hates you, but I do get that some of the challenges that are currently present in your situation are a result of a lack of boundaries.

Remember, boundaries are not reactions to behaviors. Real boundaries are cultivated through honesty and vulnerability as a relationship evolves. When this occurs there are fewer opportunities to react to circumstances.

I am available for a detailed reading on this situation. Let me know that you are coming from the “Ask A Psychic” thread and I will give you a 10% discount on any of my flat rates.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Come see me in live chat, new clients ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 5 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Life brings different things and sometimes it isn’t what you want. I can do a reading to let you know exactly what his intentions are.

over 5 years ago

he just feels that what you did was a bit selfish, and that you did it more for yourself than you did for him.

I understand why you did it, and at a moment, things needed to come out anyway because it was too much holding it in.

dont regret, but theres important steps to take from here on out to help him understand why and learn his karmic lesson properly.

love an light

tgo

over 5 years ago
john_spratt_scotland's photo

John Spratt (john_spratt_scotland)

27 posts

Amazing offer for 24 hours only!

Get a 15min reading with me for only $20 simply say the keyword when chatting to me that is “FORUM” and I will send you my deal price.

Only for 24 hours so be fast, New and old customers welcome, Reading can be as many questions as you want within the 15min reading. Quick fast and to the point reader!

Hurry call now and say “FORUM” to get your deal price of 15mins for only $20