Can I trust him?

over 5 years ago

Im with someone new now. We talk just about every day. I really like and care for him. But in the back of my mind, something isnt right. I know a lot of people would say go with your gut feeling but its like I dont want to be the jealous/insecure girlfriend. Is he with someone else? Am I the side chick?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit show around his ways and if he is the right person or not . I will give you the truth and much more if he is right or not. On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

You are quickly realizing that you have trouble trusting YOURSELF (let alone your boyfriend). So many conflicting ideas are whirling around your own mind. On top of feeling suspicious, you’re second guessing yourself. Best advice for you right now is to make sure you do not isolate yourself from your friends. Do things to get in touch with YOU. Until that happens, until you can trust yourself, you won’t be able to fully trust others.

Meanwhile, if you’d like a fully detailed reading on HIM… you know where to find me. :-D

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I sense more he is questioning what he wants , and if he is ready to make that commitment and you be happy in the future , contact me if you would like a full reading

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hello and welcome and well what im seeing right now in the cards , he is not seeing no one right now and im seeing that it is you that has the trust issues right now. but no one can blame you for that it is a stumbling block you will over come this, but for right now just take things slow .

over 5 years ago

Stop posting and contact me, I have the answers for you.

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

It’s interesting, because when I get centered on your situation I get that one of your major lessons in this situation is learning to trust yourself. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean trusting in fears about the situation. Intuition is motivated by spiritual principles, which means that the primary characteristics of intuitive messages come in the form of love, joy, and peace.

I will give you an example from my own life. A few years ago I had an instinct to move across the country to be closer to my family. Intuitively I knew my dad was going to die. However, when this message came through I was not emotionally distressed. I knew that Spirit was leading me so I could help out in the situation.

This is why cultivating a sense of love, joy, and peace within any situation is an integral part of truly having clarity and knowing when it is time to jet out of a situation.

Give me a call and we can look at the relationship in greater detail. Mention this thread and I will give you 10% off of any flat rate sessions.

Love & light, James