when is he comming?

over 5 years ago

When is love coming back to my Life? I’m feeling a bit lonely, I need kisses and hugs and love in my Life again.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Anna,

This time of year (holiday season) really drives the nostalgia. Doesn’t it! It looks like the two of you had conflict in the past. I’d be happy to give you an honest reading on things. Can’t promise that happily ever after reading if you hold on to this particular person but we can definitely focus on your much better future relationship.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I don’t feel its only the holidays, I see that you want someone by your side, someone loyal and honest and just as passionate as you are, I do see someone for you, If you would like to, I am available now for a live chat. xoxo

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes you will get a lots,join me for detail

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see who is coming in your life and when , if it is some one from the pass or someone new . I will give you the truth from spirit what spirit show around you .and much more on romance and relationships . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ;) blessings