Help!!!!

over 5 years ago

My emotions are all over the place. I broke up with my ex a few months ago. I dont want to be with him anymore. But now Im with someone new and I’ve fallen wayyy to deep into with him but Im not getting the attention I need from him but from others that want me. Ive been pouring out my heart to this man and I feel its doing more harm than good. I even told him I love him and I feel like its more of a mix of love and infatuation. I cant get my feelings together at all. I cant concentrate on anything, im moody and mean. Someone please help me

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see something still around you which is disturbing you and your feelings.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IM ONLINE TODAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL ASK ME ABOUT MY NOV SPECIALS $15 15 MIN $5.99 PER MIN THERE AFTER OR ASK ABOUT MY FULL LIFE SESSIONS!

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me help you and give you full insight on your concerns and see what is ahead , I see a lot through spirit . I know I can help you right away . I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

What you are going through is commonly referred to as rebound love. Naturally, your new partner is feeling your chaos and that’s making him feel out of balance.

I can help you but you must be willing to do some soul work. Give me a chat.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Come to me for a live session, No work needed Just true honest answers. No sugar coating no fairy tales.

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and yes I can see your stress ,and what im seeing in the guides today is that you and im especially you need to cut your ties with this man for a little while so you can gain back who you are , because right now your allowing your emotions get in te way of who you eally are . and its time to take control of who you are and this man will see that because he doesn’t like week minded woman .

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please come to me i am here for your help

over 5 years ago
windywings's photo

Janine (windywings)

6 posts

You still have soul ties with your ex; which is why you are having a hard time with this current relationship. Happy to remove them for you in a session xo.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars come see me !