Question

over 5 years ago
dknopflover didn't upload a photo

dknopflover

18 posts

Just wanted to know if the guy that came into my work initials E.P was interested in me?

over 5 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

I am your Twin Flame Advisor. As a Psychic Medium, Healer, Life Coach and Twin Flame Sacred Advisor, I offer spiritual “healing” through my readings. I connect with your spiritual energy (higher self), and the spiritual energies of those connected to you through your angels and your guides.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his thoughts and spirit and see if he is interested in romance with you and see what is ahead . and if he have someone or not in his life already , or not . I will give you the truth . I have specials today , Come in and let me ease your concerns right away . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you like him and want to be with him but not much sure about his feelings.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you