dead end relationship

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I just moved in w my on off bf of 4 yrs. Thought it would bring us closer..but its not. Im unhappy and stuck. No money..to move out.. not making enough to save quickly.if we break up..we be stuck together til at least spring when i can save enough to get out..not a good situation. Im very shy and introverted so really no friends. Cant move home because. .though family is there..no jobs.. i feel stuck.. anyone have ideas of what can i do.. or by some miracle we be ok.. or is all this god way of saying.. enough get out..whats ahead for me.. i feel lost..idk what to do.. if anything ideas of what i can do.. please..

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for batter future

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

im online today to take your call.

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me help you and give oyu insight through spirit. Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and right now your guides are showing me that you will hae to get on your feet before you make any type of move so its best to try to get along for now .

over 5 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Ill have to ask if hes cheating. :( still havnt found help for whole situation.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
divineori_'s photo

Darius B (divineori_)

3 posts

I think if you find a temp job to get started or a staffing agency would help you with working. this way if you have some form of income you can possibly get another apartment of your own. Talk to some agents and find based on income housing.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Audry921,

I understand you feel stuck and desperately need out of that home. What happens when you are living with someone who doesn’t want to live with you is you both take in each other’s negative energy and that can make either and both of you sick.

I’d advise you to look into the local YWCA. They have great strategies for helping women get out of undesirable situations. You will find job leads and other financial resources there.

Please take care of yourself. You know this is a very unhealthy living situation and you’re right to reach out for help.

Love and light,

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Thank you.things so up in the air..idk whats going to happen. But need to know options if things hit the fan