Reconciliation Under Venus Retrograde

over 5 years ago

I know that with this new moon in Libra and being in Benus Retrograde is supposed to be the time of past loves and second chances and reconciliations.

29year old Aquarius Female DOB:02/14/1989. What are the chances of me and my past love K.J. meeting up and giving a romantic relationship another chance during this Time? Thank you in advance

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see what the chances are to reconcile with each other . I will give oyu the truth and when it will come to reality with you and this person or not . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you both are still connected to each other but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hi jenna

I would love to work with and give you insight and guidance on the subject there is still a strong spiritual connection between the both of you let connect and see what energies around the both you have to say

love and light

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings call now$10