divorce

over 5 years ago
sparkle12 didn't upload a photo

sparkle12

16 posts

Hi my name pat. Will i be divorcing husband frank? Does he even care?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Sparkle,

There is so much pain in your question and yet you are not ready to leave just yet.

I’d be happy to work with you. I really care. Let me know if I can help.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Good Day Pat,

I am here with you. I can help to enlighten with clarity and help you find the correct path forward.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

Waiting, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Dear Pat, I can sence your vibrations as well as franks I can see that there is so much friction and negativity that is driving u two apart that is not supposed to be there Please feel free to contact me with a one on one reading where i can answer and advise you in all aspects of ur situation ty And wishing u the best of luck …-Silvana

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL, I CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOU WERE AND WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOUR GOING. I DO NOT SUGAR COAT MY READINGS SO BE PREPARED IF CHOOSING ME THAT I ONLY TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! ASK ABOUT MY OCTOBER SPECIALS!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his thoughts and see much more from you .what he really think around divorce and much more . I will give you the truth what is ahead . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings