Confused

over 5 years ago

I had a karmic connection with the person i love. Now i learn my mistake ( not 100% sure)and this karmic problem from my past life ends. The weird here is that i dont think i love him (so much or not at all) anymore. Why? Im sure i love him ,my gut say this and i feel it but i think after taking my lesson something changed with him.Why i feel on this way? What changed? I also feel low the connection i had to him too.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me give you full insight and details, explain what spirit show around you and him . and the lessons you had to learn also . I will give you the truth and clear your spirit what is happening . On line now . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns on love and much more and this person .I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future full live love & career reading $10 call now !

over 5 years ago

KARMIC CONNECTIONS HAVE A TIMELINE AND YOURS HAS ENDED WITH HIM. ONCE THE GIVE AND TAKE IS DONE, THINGS CHANGE.

FOR MORE CLARITY, JOIN A PVT READING. STAY BLESSED.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️